Canada Ontario Job GrantOntario Occupational Health & Safety Consultants Corp. provides customized training through Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG). Our company assists in the application process and the training material.
Corporate Training Programs
- We customize the training programs based on specific corporate needs.
- We have a pool of qualified trainers in various fields that deliver high quality training programs.
- We develop new curriculums in Technical Skills Advance Training and Soft skills advance training based on the requirements of our corporate clients.
- Client satisfaction is the key to our success and we always strive to maintain a good working relationship for continued success.
- We help the employees to interact effectively in their workplace.
- Leadership skills
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Conflict resolution Work Ethic.
What is COJG?Canada Ontario Job Grant:
- provides financial assistance to employers who wish to have training completed for their workplace
- Employers choose the individuals they would like to have trained, and the training that meets their work environment needs
Employer Eligibility RequirementsThe employer must:
- Contribute a minimum of half of eligible training costs in cash (unless they are a small employer with fewer than 100 employees);
- Employ the individual selected for training
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario;
- Be applying for training that is delivered in Ontario and is related to a job that is also located in Ontario;
- Comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Employment Standards Act;
- Maintain appropriate Workplace Safety and Insurance Board or private workplace safety insurance coverage;
- Have adequate third party general liability insurance as advised by its insurance broker;
- Comply with all applicable federal and provincial human rights legislation, regulations, and any other relevant standards